"A tranquil setting on eight acres of flowers and trees, fountains and a goldfish filled reflecting pool, it is the ultimate in solitude, harmonious and peaceful, with much to offer for a privileged weekend or longer. The inn is a fine base for bicycling and hiking, and, as a bonus, a number of restaurants are nearby, including some in nearby Kennett Square, a rural community in which chefs pay their nightly culinary respects to the fungi (mushrooms) that grow abundantly in this part of America."
Ralph Collier, Main Line Times
"Tabs" above contain useful information and links to all things relevant to the Pennsbury Inn and your stay in the Brandywine Valley
- Specials = "DEALS" (Cheryl loves deals) we, and our local partners extend to you
- The Local Guide tab is where you will find info on the "attractions" and places to go in the area
- AND "The Local Guide Tab" has info on the Restaurants that consistently please our guests and make Chip rounder than he should be.
- The Promotions Tab talks about upcoming events and exibitions,( usually on a specific date or for some specific time period) that are happening in the area
- REMEMBER you can see pictures of the rooms, make your reservations right online, and call if anything doesn't work or make sense to you.
Below is a quote from the blog, The Frugal Traaveler which is linked to, below.
We all use Trip Advisor - BUT are we using it wisely?
Click the link- its 4 min of reading that really helps get the most out of one of the largest Travel sites there is.
I travel about 180 days a year, so I think about TripAdvisor a lot. When I’m not using it, the guy next to me on the bus is. And here’s my conclusion: I love TripAdvisor. I hate TripAdvisor. It amazes me. It terrifies me. It has made travel infinitely better. It has ruined travel forever.
But love it or hate it, you’d better use it right. Here are the questions and answers most essential to the TripAdvisor experience.
From the Frugal Traveler Jan 1 2013 Using Trip Advisor
The Brandywine Valley was recently reviewed by the above named illustrious newspaper. ( Remember Newspapers)The Pennsbury Inn impressed the writer enough to favorably mentioln us in the piece.
Click this story link to help you plan your trip.